THE LEASE – TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Leases are flexible for terms of three years or more and exclusive of internal repairing.
- There are break options for terms longer than three years.
- Re-assignment is permissible with the landlord’s consent, outside the security of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954.
- Outgoings include buildings insurance and a service charge, based on square metres occupied, covers communal facilities.
- Utilities including water and sewage, oil and electricity are metered and charged according to use.
- A sample lease is available on request.