Poulton and surrounding villages
- Poulton has a village shop, and The Falcon Inn, a traditional country pub that serves morning coffee.
- The neighbouring village of Down Ampney also has a shop, cafe and post office.
- There are a variety of other country pubs in the nearby villages of Meysey Hampton and Ampney St Peters, including The Mason’s Arms which offers B&B and The Crown of Crucis which hosts corporate events
- There are walking and cycling route maps available in the Member’s Area
- For horse lovers, there is the Talland School of Equitation, and for bike enthusiasts Performance Cycles for all bike purchases and repairs
- A short drive from the Estate is the Cotswold Water Parks where you can enjoy walks around the lakes and a range of water sports
- The De Vere Cotswold Water Park Hotel has a café/restaurant, gym and spa for clients or guests looking for local accommodation
- Kemble and Swindon train stations are within 30 minutes’ travelling time. Both offer direct routes to London, Bristol, Reading, Cheltenham and Gloucester.